FAILED! Hahahaha.. my hair was just not okay with going blonde. It wouldn't go light enough. So we tried to dye it back to red and it was a huge fuckup, gosh it was really really awful. Now it's this weird, dirty, dull red colour and sooo damaged honestly it's the worst hair damage I've ever seen it's so dry and awful! It was worth it to see what would happen though.
Went to Cog last night, it was a mixed gig. I got there just in time to see support act Melodyssey from Brisbane play my favourite song of theirs (and one of my favourite songs ever really) - The Constant Rain. Went off my little tree to that with Pricey and Nathan from Epidemic...Over (whom I have a small fake-crush on). They were really, really good! I was stoked with their performance and can't wait to see them here on August 2nd.
Cog were average. The beginning was really good then towards the end of the 1st third I got really bored. I was fairly stoked when they announced their last song, really. Bad song choices in a major way.
SOoooo keen for morning tea with Sophie tomorrow! I'll try to cheer her up with caffeine. Not sure how stoked she is on going to Emerald. Haha.
Reece really needs to sort his shit out. I wish he would get a permanent full time job so he's not so grizzly about money all the time. He is just a lazy, unmotivated shit head sometimes!
Kaybye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"He is just a lazy, unmotivated shit head sometimes!"
Wow, I've heard that before! :)
Post a Comment