Anyway the point of the post was that I have decided I will document a journey of my upcoming major tattoo work on here.
I found a diagram of a back today and I mucked around a bit with it until I sort of figured it out. So here's what my back looks like (tattoo-placement wise) now:

No continuity, no flow, bro.
Here's the proposal in very basic, I-am-really-shit-at-anything-designy-graphicy style:

The orange is the 'water' side, with a koi and probably water swirls, maybe some water lilies or something. The red is the 'fire' side with a phoenix rising from ashes and some other stuff. The hearts/wings is this:

with "Dad" on the left and "Mums" on the right.
What will be needed after that is "flow". That's the part that I need help with from my expert artists. The heart/wings is going to be done by Chris, a Canadian artist who is working out of Yeppoon Tattoo Studio at the moment. It's an original design drawn by him, and when I've got it, no one else can get it. The rest will be completed by Shae from Yeppoon Tattoo Studio. She is a champ. She's buying my Mazda in December/January so I can get a CX-7. She's been wanting a car exactly like mine for ages now and I mentioned that I was selling mine - the rest is history. Neither of us are ready to sell/buy until December/January though. Good chick.
That's about it for now. I'm going to go back to my mind-numbingly boring existence while grumble-bum grumbles. Might read some Harry Potter 7 (again). Such awesome books.
Peace etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment